What is keyword research for? Simply put, keyword research helps you get on the same page (no pun intended) as your website visitors. It makes the writer of one mind with the reader. Keyword research should provide a snapshot of:
- What topics internet users are searching for.
- How many will potentially visit a website if it’s found on the first page of the SERP (Software Engine Results Page).
- What competitive websites exist.
- The SEO power of the keyword.
- Pinpointed topics to write about.
- Website domains that are directly relatable to the keyword(s).
- Lucrative niches that can be exploited.
- Suggestions for additional keywords to research.
What Is Keyword Research For?
In a nutshell, keyword research is for providing the framework around which you build web page content. These keyword targeted pages get ranked by Google based on quality content. When quality content targets low-competition keywords and couples that with strong SEO power, the result is higher rankings in Google. And that translates to increased organic traffic. For…
Making money online.
The Most Powerful Keyword Research Tool
To me, the most powerful keyword research tool is Jaaxy. It’s accurate, comprehensive, fast, easy-to-use and most of all, it’s free. Of course, there are levels of upgrade at reasonable cost that give you increased benefits. But the free version is remarkable in its own right! I’ve provided a free demonstration of Jaaxy below. It’s free to use and I encourage you to give it a try on me!
The results are easy to understand, too. In the screen shot below I have searched for “no pain exercises” and you can see a few of the results I got back for my keyword research. In reality it returned a full page. Each column has a question mark icon that you place the cursor on to get an explanation for that column. Here’s the scoop…
- Keyword. What actual users have searched for.
- Avg. The average number of searches that the keyword gets in a month.
- Traffic. The number of visitors you can expect if you rank on the first SERP.
- QSR. Quality Search Results. The actual number of competing websites that are ranked using that exact keyword. You want this number to be below 300. The lower, the better!
- KQI. Keyword Quality Index. Green is great. Yellow is okay. Red is poor.
- SEO. A number between 0 and 100 based on competition and traffic. The higher the number, the better.
- Domains. The availability of domains related to that keyword.
- Related. Other keywords relatable to that keyword. These can be clicked on for keyword research purposes.
Returned keywords can be selected and the research data saved to a keyword list. You can edit the list to remove keywords and you can also continue to add to the list by continuing your research. What a powerful keyword research tool!!!
You can export the saved list in csv and/or txt formats for import into spreadsheets. There, you can sort it different ways for analysis.
The entire process is so easy! Let me show you how easy in this short video.
Best Keyword Research Tool To Find Site Ranking
What I am going to do is show you how Jaaxy can help you find out where your website sits in the SERPs. The screen shot below shows where a post that I wrote, using Jaaxy for my keyword research, ranks in the SERPs. The post is titled, Build A Remarkable Business From Your Favorite Hobby, and you can read it here(link to make-money-online).
From the Jaaxy dashboard, click on Site Rank.
Stripping away the same characters that Google will, the search will be for “build remarkable business favorite hobby.”
You can see that it occupies position 3 on the first Google page of the SERP. You can also see what it looks like on the SERP. The yellow highlighting is mine.
What Is Keyword Research For Without Training?
What good does it do to have the most power keyword research tool if there is no training? Well, Jaaxy is chock full of valuable training videos and walk-throughs. Training ranges from keyword research to niche research to domain name research for you domain flippers out there. There is even training on the Jaaxy Affiliate Program which is available to you even with a free membership! Just click on Training on the Jaaxy dashboard!
Yes, there are bonus downloads!!!
Now You Know What Keyword Research Is For
Keyword research is for success in your online business. It’s about watching for trends in what people are searching for and giving them what they want. It’s about writing quality content with keyword targeted information that grabs the reader’s attention. It’s about driving traffic to your website and keeping them there to make that sale. That commission. That conversion. It’s about finding that lucrative niche. Or finding that perfect domain name. It’s about Jaaxy.
Jaaxy ENTERPRISE is the keyword research tool that you need. Take my word for it. I use it all the time. Sign up for a free test-drive of Jaaxy, The Ultimate Keyword Research Tool!
Got something to say about this post? Do you agree? Disagree? Do you have experience with Jaaxy or other Keyword Research Tools? Please share! Tell me about them in the Comments section below. I’d really like to hear from you, even if it’s just to chat!
Need a web host or want to get started with your own online business? I want to help you in any way that I can. Wealthy Affiliate is my number one recommendation! Find out why by reading this review of Wealthy Affiliate. Or get started right now by creating an account.
And as always, if you need any help or need questions answered, feel free to contact me at my Wealthy Affiliate profile.
Until next time, I am